Zoomtra.com supports ONLY permission-based email management practices. In this regard, Zoomtra.com has implemented various policies and procedures that:
- Help prevent Zoomtra.com from being used for the purpose of unsolicited email campaigns.
- Encourage permission-based marketing.
- Respond to all complaints suggesting Zoomtra.com has been used as a vehicle to send unsolicited email.
Spam is Unsolicited Email
Spam is unsolicited commercial email, junk mail or bulk mail that has not been requested by the recipient. In addition to being perceived as intrusive, irrelevant and often offensive, it is also typical that spam emails do not contain an option to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Simply put, spam is the opposite of permission-based emails - those that are requested, anticipated, personal and relevant.
Preventing Unsolicited Emails Via Zoomtra.com
Users must abide by a strictly enforced Terms of Service. In the Terms of Service of Zoomtra.com, it clearly states our policy with respect to spam: "You may not use the Zoomtra.com or services provided through or in connection with the Zoomtra.com to: a. send unsolicited bulk email, for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Unsolicited bulk email is defined as email sent to more than 10 individuals without their permission."
Also, users must accept that an unsubscribe option will be automatically appended to every email sent via Zoomtra.com. This is not an option. In the event that a user violates any one of our usage rules, or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Zoomtra.com, Zoomtra.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate, without notice, access to the user's account and all related data.
Encouraging Permission-Based Marketing
Zoomtra.com encourages its users to create and manage "opt-in" subscriber lists. By building and using an "opt-in" subscriber list, users can be certain that they are sending emails to recipients that have expressly given their permission to do so.
It is also important to note that subscribers receiving email campaigns by users will only see their names in the header - all other email addresses are not viewable which makes them safer from unsolicited email abuse via other recipients of the same email campaign.
Responding to Unsolicited Email Complaints
If a complaint is received regarding unsolicited emails being sent from our Zoomtra.com site or by any of our users (affiliates), an immediate investigation is undertaken.
- Initial Warning - The user (affiliate) is first notified that an unsolicited email complaint has been lodged against them and: (a) Reminded of the terms they accepted in the Terms of Service. (b) Reminded that the complainant's email address will automatically be flagged for suppression if the complainant did unsubscribe. (c) Requested to manually remove the complainant's email address from their subscriber list if the address was not automatically suppressed because the complainant did not unsubscribe.
- Follow-up Warning - If the complainant persists, or if there are multiple complaints, a second warning is issued. The user (affiliate) is again reminded of the Terms of Service. Additionally, the user (affiliate) is advised that if they are unable to abide by these terms, they should discontinue using the Zoomtra.com site.
- Final Notice - If notifications of unsolicited emails continue and remain unaddressed after the follow-up warning, the user's account privileges will be suspended and eventually terminated.
Think You've Been Spammed?
Immediately unsubscribe using the "unsubscribe" option of your choice in the email. Send us a message to notify us of any unsolicited messages and provide any other information that you believe may help us in our investigation.
Zoomtra.com takes permission marketing very seriously. Thank you for reviewing our Anti-Spam Policy.